The companies comprising Grupo Vera are governed by a common commitment towards the importance of quality and the environment, key features in the performance of their activities. This means that each of these companies is constantly checking their procedures to make sure they comply with the following:
- Protecting the environment as a basic factor for development and sustainability.
- Creating added value for customers by meeting their needs and expectations.
- Encouraging the workforce’s satisfaction and motivation through continuous learning.
In order to attain these objectives, the Group follows a highly pragmatic approach, optimises the use to temporary joint enterprises, exercises strict control over costs and takes advantage of the competitive edge provided by its size and strong regional presence
Construcciones Vera, S.A. has an integrated quality and environment monitoring system duly certified by AENOR pursuant to the regulations UNE-EN ISO 9001:2008 and UNE-EN ISO 14001:2004. In our eagerness to constantly improve our procedures, in 2017 we will adjust this system to the regulations UNE-EN ISO 9001:2015 and UNE-EN ISO 14001:2015. This is a continuous challenge towards their implementation in the different companies forming part of the group.
It is an important commitment with customers and legal requirements, consisting in render the best possible quality service and a continuous proactive improvement that ensure the attainment of goals. It is also a commitment towards our employees, through the commitment with the necessary resources that ensures the creation of an environment which guarantees the complete professional development thereof and that facilitate their closer identification with the mission, the values and objectives stated by the General Directorate.
El compromiso con el Medioambiente no se detiene en la mera exigencia del cumplimiento de la normativa medioambiental vigente, sino que se trata de una profunda convicción que se materializa en la preservación y mantenimiento de los recursos naturales mediante la progresiva integración de los objetivos medioambientales en todas nuestras actuaciones.
Commitment to the environment does not stop in the simply fulfilment of the legislation in force, but a deep conviction materializing in the preservation and maintenance of natural resources through the progressive integration of environmental goals and in all of our actions.
Therefore, a system based on the standards UNE-EN-ISO 9001:2008 and UNE-EN-ISO 14001:2005 has been put in place, ensuring that this system is documented and effectiveness implemented and improve over time.
Construcciones Vera, S.A. established through the management system:
- Identifying the processes of the organization, as well as the sequences and interaction thereof with other parallels,
- The criteria and methods required to ensure the effectiveness of the working methods and the process control methods,
- The resources and information necessary for the proper execution of the work, analysis, measurement and follow up of processes when it is necessary,
- Actions needed to reach proposed objectives and the continuous improvement of the organization processes.
- Moreover, guidelines to be followed in subcontracting case are also set out, in such a manner as to ensure control over these processes.
Grupo Vera has been able to standardise the management system by integrating criteria and ways of acting and transferring them to areas were they did not yet exist in order to achieve the standardisation of processes, set responsibilities and define the resources needed. All of this was done in a consistent co-ordinated fashion across the organisation with the aim of satisfying the company’s customers, suppliers and workforce, in addition to conserving the environment wherever it performs its activities.